It’s an annual celebration of our industry’s own Foundation and the support and services we provide to you and your footwear colleagues across the country. Share your stories with us, and we’ll share post them all during the month of February using #TwoTenDay.
How Do I Win?
Simply wear blue and share your photo via social media using #TwoTenDay, and you’ll automatically be entered to win one of three $100 Visa Gift Cards!
Who can get involved?
Anyone and everyone! This is an opportunity for individuals and companies in the footwear industry to rally with their teams and host their own Two Ten celebrations, any time they want! Use your celebration as a way to raise awareness of and support for Two Ten’s programs and services.
When is it?
Any time is a good time for a Two Ten Day celebration!
Why is it important?
Two Ten is the nation’s ONLY industry-centric organization committed to improving quality of life for industry employees. From disaster relief to financial emergencies to scholarships and more, Two Ten has been supporting the shoepeople for more than 75 years. As a non-profit, continuing our mission of Shoepeople helping Shoepeople depends on your support.
Check out the list below for ideas on what you and your colleagues can do to help on Two Ten Day, or get creative and make up your own!
- We will send you Two Ten pins that employees can purchase to show their support for Two Ten.
- Host a bake sale, encouraging your team to dust off their best recipes in support of Two Ten.
- Hold a sample sale to benefit Two Ten.
- Hold a raffle with prizes such as a day off, lunch on the company or a gift certificate.
- Send candygrams to your coworkers to express your appreciation and raise funds for Two Ten.
- Encourage the team to give a token amount in honor of Two Ten: $2.10, $19.39, $75, etc.
- Consider donating a portion of your business’s proceeds for the day (or week!) to Two Ten.
To learn more about Two Ten Day and how your team can get involved, contact email@example.com or 781-736-1512.
More News from Two Ten