5 ways to help
1. Become an ambassador and work with Two Ten to ensure that all of your employees have been informed of Two Ten’s programs and services. Make sure that your office/retail stores have current Two Ten information available; you can order outreach materials by contacting Liz Watson at email@example.com or by downloading them here.
2. Help shape Two Ten’s programs by providing employee feedback by contacting Kirsten Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Participate in the Annual HR Summit and invite your co-workers.
4. Actively participate in HRLC’s LinkedIn group.
5. Join the committee! The HRLC brings together HR Professionals in order to strengthen the footwear community through promotion of Two Ten’s programs and services. Contact Kirsten Nelson at email@example.com to learn more about the benefits and commitment.
From its humble “pass the hat” beginnings in depression-era 1939, to serving an industry of over 250,000 footwear employees and their families today, Two Ten’s commitment to providing emergency financial assistance, scholarships, counseling services and community building programs continues to uphold its 75 year legacy of changing lives.
The committee is chaired by Evelyn Ross of Foot Locker and Dawn Erickson of Rockport. Other committee members represent: Ariat, Camuto Group, Dansko, Ecco, Marc Fisher Footwear, New Balance, Payless, Reebok, Rockport, Steve Madden, The Aldo Group, The Jones Group, Wolverine Worlwide and Zappos.
HR Leadership Summit: May 31, 2017
“Brand Matters: Winning the Talent War”
Learn more about this year’s HR Leadership Summit here.