*Renewal applicants will receive an email with specific instructions
4/1 – All scholarship applications close
PLEASE NOTE: If a scholar doesn’t renew their award by the date listed above, their scholarship will be lost for the academic year.
6/30 – Scholarship winners are notified
Unlike our traditional college scholarships, the Footwear Design Scholarship is available to any student who is studying design with a focus on footwear. This program was created in 2003 to assist students with a demonstrated interest and skill in pursuing a career in footwear design. Applicants are evaluated by design potential and financial need. Awards of up to $3,000 annually are renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study.
Footwear Design Scholarship
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Applicant must be enrolled or about to enroll in an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school
- Applicant must submit three design drawings from their portfolio
- Click here to apply for a Two Ten Footwear Design Scholarship!
- If you have further questions about our Scholarship Program, please call International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS) at (855) 670-ISTS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renewal Footwear Design Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
In addition to our above noted requirements the applicant must upload a current college transcript, continue in their study of design, and maintain a 2.5 GPA or above.
PLEASE NOTE: All information must be submitted electronically. Any information sent physically to Two Ten or ISTS will not be attached, therefore marking the application as incomplete.