*Renewal applicants will receive an email with specific instructions
4/14 – All scholarship applications close
PLEASE NOTE: If a scholar doesn’t renew their award by the date listed above, their scholarship will be lost for the academic year.
6/30 – Scholarship winners are notified
The National Shoe Retailers Association (NSRA) Scholarship Fund for higher education is open to NSRA retail members who meet the eligibility requirements cited below, which includes:
· Primary NSRA Retail Member (owner/operator)
· Children or Grandchildren of Primary NSRA Retail Member
· Store Employees of Primary NSRA Retail Member
The NSRA scholarship award will be based on financial need in addition to academic performance and personal character. Recipients will be awarded up to $3,000 a year and these awards are renewable for up to four years of higher education. A total of up to $12,000 during the course of four years can be earned. The recipient must renew their scholarship each year and the NSRA member must continue to be in good standing with the National Shoe Retailers Association.
- The NSRA retail member affiliated with the scholarship applicant must be in good standing
- NSRA scholarship applicants – or their parent or grandparent – must have a minimum of two years’ employment in the footwear industry (1,000 hours over two years).
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Applicant must be enrolled or about to enroll in an accredited two or four-year college, university, vocational/technical school or nursing school
- Click here to apply for a NSRA Scholarship!
- If you have further questions about our Scholarship Program, please call International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS) at (855) 670-ISTS or email email@example.com
Renewal NSRA Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
In addition to our requirements noted above, the applicant must upload a current college transcript and maintain a 2.5 GPA or above.
PLEASE NOTE: All information must be submitted electronically. Any information sent physically to Two Ten or ISTS will not be attached, therefore marking the application as incomplete.