*Renewal applicants will receive an email with specific instructions
4/1 – All scholarship applications close
PLEASE NOTE: If a scholar doesn’t renew their award by the date listed above, their scholarship will be lost for the academic year.
6/30 – Scholarship winners are notified
The National Shoe Travelers (NST) Scholarship Fund for higher education is open to NST members in good standing within the association, who meet the eligibility requirements cited below. This scholarship fund is available to NST members, their children or grandchildren. The NST scholarship awards will be based on financial need in addition to academic performance and personal character. Recipients will be awarded up to $5,000 a year and these awards are renewable for up to four years of higher education. A total of up to $20,000 during the course of four years can be earned. The recipient must renew their scholarship each year and the NST member must continue to be in good standing with the National Shoe Travelers.
- NST scholarship applicants must have a minimum of two years’ employment in the footwear industry (1,000 hours over two years) and be members in good standing
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Applicant must be enrolled or about to enroll in an accredited two or four-year college, university, vocational/technical school or nursing school
- Click here to apply for a NST Scholarship!
- If you have further questions about our Scholarship Program, please call International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS) at (855) 670-ISTS or email email@example.com
Renewal NST Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
In addition to our above noted requirements the applicant must upload a current college transcript and maintain a 2.5 GPA or above.
PLEASE NOTE: All information must be submitted electronically. Any information sent physically to Two Ten or ISTS will not be attached, therefore marking the application as incomplete.