get involved with Wifi
Click the links below or contact Kirsten Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved in the following ways:
Attend, sponsor, volunteer at or host:
-The Annual WIFI National Summit in NYC
Tell a friend about WIFI
Speak at or facilitate an event
Become an ambassador for Two Ten at your organization
-A WIFI committee
Co-founded in 2010 by industry leaders Diane Sullivan and Carol Baiocchi, WIFI actively connects and inspires the industry’s most influential women and next generation
leaders through mentoring, educational programs, seminars and special events.
Background: Grown from small groups of professional women, WIFI now has close to 4,000 participants from the footwear industry.
Sponsors: WIFI is sponsored, in part, by: Caleres, New Balance, Wolverine Worldwide and Footwear News
WIFI Mentoring Program and Scholarship: The Two Ten WIFI Mentoring program allows women with varying levels of experience in the industry to connect with seasoned professionals to discuss and seek advice on professional and personal goals. The program applications go out each January. Click here to learn how you can be a mentor or a mentee. To be added to the waiting list for next years program, contact Kirsten Nelson at email@example.com.
- Boston, MA – Elaine Eaton, Converse, Tara McRae, Clarks
- Columbus, OH– Carrie Brady, DSW
- Las Vegas, NV– Kathy Forstadt, Zappos.com
- Los Angeles, CA– Jennet Chow, Evolution Design Lab and Leslie Gallin, FN PLATFORM
- Milwaukee, WI – Jami Schiff, Steve Madden and Katherine Nelson, Evolution Design Lab
- New York, NY – Faryl Morse, Farylrobin and Alena Margolis, Aerosoles
- Portland, OR – Terry Bastis, National Shoe Travelers
- St. Louis, MO – Jessica Ulrich, Chinese Laundry and Liz Robison, Caleres
- Seattle, WA – Alison Prince, Nordstrom and Denise Smith, Topline